ANDROID-6.0[Marshmallow] upgrade with EMUI-4.0 is available for your device. This will upgrade your system to CHM-U01C675B510.
● Supports Multi Window feature, two tabs are provided for this feature so that user can do multitasking and complete the tasks.
●SOS Feature is added.
● The feature can be activated in an emergency situation on pressing combination of buttons and it will immediately send message stating that you need help, with your exact location and cell id to a set of emergency contacts.
● Regardless of the city or the dense forest, just open the compass, and the direction will be clear in mind.
● If the phone is flat, it will display the compass, which would show the position and direction. If the phone is vertical, it will show the real scene, and you can look at the scenery or road conditions.
● How long was the duration of ring suitable for you, 5 minutes or 10 minutes? Do not worry, the new software’s alarm would set to rescue you! We will add the ring duration, which contains six kinds, so there is always a wake suitable for you.
● Join Contacts Feature is added.
● User can use this feature for merging different account (e.g.: Gmail , Facebook, Phone contacts etc) information of a particular person into single contact.
● Do you have this moment, which you found the wrong message sent within 0.01 seconds after click it? Encountered this issue, how do you feel? The new version adds a feature to cancel message sent, as long as you cancel sending the SMS within 4 seconds .
● Dark part appearing while using multiwindow in landscape mode. This issue is fixed in latest release
● OTG is supported in this version. To enable go to Settings -- Smart assistance -- OTG -- enable the option
● Unable to launch the Google Search application by long pressing home screen button. This issue is fixed
● Google key board input method is crashing in setting app. This issue is fixed in latest release
● Device will get automatically restart , when we drag and drop any links from chrome browser to status bar. This issue is fixed in latest release.
● Update package download is available Data charges may apply so, Downloading over WiFi is recommended. and make sure that the remaining power is greater than 50%.
● During downloading upgrade package, the operation of the device will not be impacted. Please note, upgrade procedure need have some minutes to let device reboot and flashing. During flashing, the device is not available to be used.
● This version can roll back to old version. Please refer Rollback guidelines available with the release. and the roll-back will clear user data so backup is recommended.
These are the instructions to flash Stock firmware on Huawei Honor 4C (CHMU01) using the Card update method.
Requirements: Your Huawei Smartphone or tablet should have atleast 20-30 percent of battery to perform the flashing process and a Micro SD Card (must).
Flash Stock firmware on Huawei Smartphone (Card Update)
Step 1: Create a new folder on your Micro SD Card and rename it to dload.
Step 2: Download and extract Huawei Smartphone firmware (for your device) on your Computer. After extracting you will be able to see these files:
Step 3: Now Copy UPDATE.APP and paste it the dload folder on your Micro SD card.
Step 4: Now Power Off your Huawei Smartphone.
Step 5: Now, Press Volume UP, Volume Down and Power Button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until the update process is started automatically.
Step 6: Update Process may takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
Step 7: Once Update Process is completed your device will reboot automatically and ready to use.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash Huawei Honor 4C (CHMU01) firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.