New Upgrade is available for your device. This will upgrade your system to PE-TL10C675B340.
• When Calendar application is launched, options are provided to select the type of Calendar, so users can navigate to English, Hindu or Islam Calendar from the menu items.
• On selecting it, the custom events related to religious/auspicious days will be notified and users are provided with options to set reminders and alarms for those events.
• Dial or receive a call.
• Send or receive any message during the ongoing call.
• Observe there is no notification sound interruption on your call.
• Previously Auto-rotation functionality was getting failed while playing any video in multi window, This issue is fixed in this version.
• Top 50 apks can be added in multiwindow, when those apks are installed in the device.
• Currently USB notification tone is same as user notification sound, so it was difficult to differentiate between normal notification tone and charger connect notification, this Issue has been fixed.
• In gallery slideshow view, user can add music and view the images.
• You will be able to open the FB post by clicking on FB notification displayed on the Notification bar it will navigate to FaceBook application.
• When the captured image was set as wallpaper, the system UI crash was occurring.
• This issue is fixed and it doesn’t show any abnormal behaviour when any captured image is set as wallpaper.
•Honor Updates name is changed to “News and Updates”.
•When Language is changed to Hindi, the corresponding name will be Translated respectively.
• Recommended to upgrade using WIFI and make sure that the remaining power is greater than 50%.
• We recommend you to back up important data before upgrade.
• This version can roll back to old version. Please go to Huawei service outlets to seek help and guidance, and the rollback will clear user data so backup is recommended.
• If you have third-party application having control over root permission or have uninstalled system files, it will lead to an online upgrade fail. If you encounter such a situation, it is recommended to upgrade via SD card, you can also go to Huawei service outlets for support.
These are the instructions to flash Stock firmware on Huawei Honor 6 Plus (PETL10) using the Card update method.
Requirements: Your Huawei Smartphone or tablet should have atleast 20-30 percent of battery to perform the flashing process and a Micro SD Card (must).
Flash Stock firmware on Huawei Smartphone (Card Update)
Step 1: Create a new folder on your Micro SD Card and rename it to dload.
Step 2: Download and extract Huawei Smartphone firmware (for your device) on your Computer. After extracting you will be able to see these files:
Step 3: Now Copy UPDATE.APP and paste it the dload folder on your Micro SD card.
Step 4: Now Power Off your Huawei Smartphone.
Step 5: Now, Press Volume UP, Volume Down and Power Button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until the update process is started automatically.
Step 6: Update Process may takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
Step 7: Once Update Process is completed your device will reboot automatically and ready to use.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash Huawei Honor 6 Plus (PETL10) firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.