ANDROID-7.0[Nougat] upgrade with EMUI-5.0 is available for your device. This will upgrade your system from BLN-L22C675B150CUSTC675D001 to BLN-L22C675B360CUSTC675D002.
● Indian languages are integrated [Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalum, Marathi, Odiya, Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Nepali, Maithili, Panjabi,Urdu, Gujurati].
● VoLTE for RIL JIO operator is supported. User can make VoLTE calls directly.
● Emergency number 112 is added in SOS. If user can press power button thrice trigger will happen automatically and default call will go to 112. User can add any number in contacts and that number has higher priority than default number.
● EMUI 5.0 Interface reveals a simple, atmospheric elegance in terms of color, font, layout or icon.
● App icons of EMUI 5.0 are more refined and intuitive than EMUI 4.1.
● Simplified gestures, added a new drawer feature. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture. How to use? Swype from the left edge of screen to the right
● Settings -> Home screen style -> Drawer -> click the entrance button, to get this feature
● When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple.
● You can find an app quickly a) by search box b) By alphabetical index
● This feature filter out blue light, automatically adjust the backlight according to the environmental brightness, giving comfort light while reading at night to protect your eyes.
● Automatically adjust color temperature.
● Enhanced message prompt feature, do not lose any one piece of message !
a) Added "Pulse notification light" switch.
b) Added "Notification method", you can choose to be prompted the numbers of notifications or no prompt. Do not miss and do not be bother too much.
c) "Notification turn on screen" switch has been moved here from "Screen lock and passwords" (EMUI 4.1) screen.
● Delete some seldom-used switches.
a) Deleted "Show notification icons" switch.
● Language preferences - You can add any language as a preferred language for switching faster.
● Data saver helps reduce data usage by preventing background apps from sending or receiving data and limiting the data access frequency of running apps.
● When data saver is active, a data icon with a leaf will appear in the status bar.
● This may prevent you from receiving updates from emails, chat and other social media apps, and images will only be displayed when you touch them.
● The entrance of switching to other users is moved to notification bar from the lock screen of EMUI 4.1.
● The tile will only be displayed if you added a user from Settings > Advanced settings > Users
● Added Huawei share which can be used to share images, files etc.
● How to use: When both of users turn on Huawei share -> one user select an image or file and click Share - > the user will open the Share screen where the other phone is displayed -> click the phone.
● You can share multiple files and even adding more files after selected before sharing.
● An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions.
a) Added "Huawei share" feature.
b) Deleted timeline on EMUI 4.1.
c) Settings tile designed like a pencil is placed on the top for easy finding.
d) Easy to rearrange your shortcuts tiles so you can get to what you want faster.
e) You can directly open a shortcut on Edit screen.
f) Blue color, new font and more easier operations makes notification bar more fashion and user friendly.
● Notification Message.
a) Bundled notifications: The same notifications reminder cards are stacked to save space.
b) Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications.
c) You can simply tap to expand and quickly reply without having to open the app.
● Add your name, contact number and other information you think important to your business card on your phone, and share it by QR code at any important moment.
● Open the QR code screen of a contact, click SHARE to share this contact by Huawei share, Bluetooth, Face book etc. Its easy and convenient!
● Added a BACK button on the Code keyboard of EMUI 5.0 for easy getting back.
● Code keyboard with circle tile looks more delicate and rounded.
● Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications.
● Business card feature is added on global search box and lock screen - add a new contact without unlock screen.
● How to open ?
a) Swype from the top to bottom on desktop.
b) Swype from the bottom edge to top on lock screen.
● You can switch to magazine covers by sweeping right or left with one finger on lock screen instead of settings again now.
● Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document readjustment, are presented as plug-ins to save internal memory on your phone. You can add modes by clicking More and deleted added modes by clicking Edit pencil.
● Professional parameter box now displays in line.
● Three dimensional task management
a) Tasks are displayed still as card like EMUI 4.1, but its a bigger card than EMUI 4.1, which is nearly as big as the screen. Nothing cannot be seen now. Never be so clear!
b) All task cards are stacked three dimensionally on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
c) Click the Lock icon to lock a task, which will be kept when you click trash to delete all tasks. (EMUI 4.1: Drag down a task to lock or unlock.）
a) Pure blue produces brand new UI.
b) World clock is more intuitive and user friendly as it can display dual clocks and differ daytime and night by white clock and black clock.
a) Merged all settings of alarm, world clock and timer as one for easy setting.
● Drawer home screen: you can get back by one gesture what ever screen of notepad you are.
● Beside the Travel, Personal, Life and Word tags, you can create more new tags with different colors.
● You can add an image or take a photo insert into a note making it more intuitive.
● You can share your note as email, text or image.
● Now, you can log in two accounts at the same time on the same phone!
● Currently, only Facebook and WhatsApp are support.
● Immersed effect makes interface more clear.
● Displayed by album and subscriptions is integrated.
● Android 7.0 introduces additional emojis and emoji-related features including skin tone emojis and support for variation selectors
● Open Messaging app and check New Emojis.
● Downloading over WiFi is recommended. and make sure that the remaining power is greater than 50%.
● Its recommended to backup all of your personal data, including phone book, text messages, emails etc. in advance.
● Before upgrading, please ensure there is sufficient storage space for the update package on either the microSD card or the internal storage prior to proceeding with the update. Free storage space can be checked under system settings -> storage.
● During downloading upgrade package, the operation of the device will not be impacted. Please note, upgrade procedure need have some minutes to let device reboot and flashing. During flashing, the device is not available to be used.
● This version can roll back to old version. Please refer Rollback guidelines available with the release. and the roll-back will clear user data so backup is recommended.
These are the instructions to flash Stock firmware on Huawei Honor 6X (BLNL22) using the Card update method.
Requirements: Your Huawei Smartphone or tablet should have atleast 20-30 percent of battery to perform the flashing process and a Micro SD Card (must).
Flash Stock firmware on Huawei Smartphone (Card Update)
Step 1: Create a new folder on your Micro SD Card and rename it to dload.
Step 2: Download and extract Huawei Smartphone firmware (for your device) on your Computer. After extracting you will be able to see these files:
Step 3: Now Copy UPDATE.APP and paste it the dload folder on your Micro SD card.
Step 4: Now Power Off your Huawei Smartphone.
Step 5: Now, Press Volume UP, Volume Down and Power Button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until the update process is started automatically.
Step 6: Update Process may takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
Step 7: Once Update Process is completed your device will reboot automatically and ready to use.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash Huawei Honor 6X (BLNL22) firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.