New software upgrade is available for your device. This will upgrade your system from PLK-UL00C675B350 to PLK-UL00C675B351.
● Emergency call option is added along with emergency message.
● Once SOS emergency alarm is triggered call and message will be sent to the emergency contact added in SOS emergency contact list.
● Unwanted notifications on lock screen can be removed by left swiping.
● Locked applications will be blur and locked in recent apps to protect the data from external user.
● Indian local languages are integrated in Huawei Swype keyboard.
● Desired language can be downloaded by long pressing on space bar in keyboard and then select More languages -> Download languages.
● Appsgallery apk is added which is used to download apks .
● ANDROID-27533704 libstagefright patch
● ANDROID-27324690 , ANDROID-27371173 Openssl cipher security patch.
● ANDROID-27252896 , ANDROID-27556038 , ANDROID-27555981 graphic buffer related fix
● ANDROID-27411268 system related security patch.
● ANR issue fix in memory and storage page.
● Random ANR issue fix while pressing back button click.
● ANR issue while playing live streaming videos through Google photos is fixed.
● Improved the readability of camera options even in white background by providing shadow.
● Memory consumption while moving any application from internal to external memory is optimized.
● Progress bar hang issue at 10% when application moved from internal to external memory is solved. It will progress till 100%.
● Time taken to clear all recent apps is optimized.
● Third party application Uber, True caller, Facebook icons will get updated after upgrade.
● Remaining battery percentage string is aligned properly.
● Toast “Application uninstalled” is added while uninstalling an application.
● Some applications like Native browser and UC Browser are removed.
● Voice search is removed as it is already integrated with Google Search.
● Updater app is removed from tools folder, as the feature is provided in the Settings.
● Screen Lock app is removed in tools, as soft lock feature is provided in navigation bar and Screen lock can be accessible from Google search also.
● HonorROM icon is changed to Honor Club.
● AM/PM will not be shown in the lock screen in M version.
● Battery setting shortcut widget is removed in M version.
● Multi user option in settings is removed.
●Display data usage option is removed from Traffic reminder settings.
●News and updates option is removed from settings.
● Due to security issue app sharing options are removed from home screen .
● Downloading over WiFi is recommended. and make sure that the remaining power is greater than 50%.
● It’s recommended to backup all of your personal data, including phone book, text messages, emails etc. in advance.
● Before upgrading, please ensure there is sufficient storage space for the update package on either the microSD card or the internal storage prior to proceeding with the update. Free storage space can be checked under system settings -> storage.
● During downloading upgrade package, the operation of the device will not be impacted. Please note, upgrade procedure need have some minutes to let device reboot and flashing. During flashing, the device is not available to be used.
● This version can roll back to old version. Please refer Rollback guidelines available with the release. and the roll-back will clear user data so backup is recommended.
These are the instructions to flash Stock firmware on Huawei Honor 7 (PLKUL00) using the Card update method.
Requirements: Your Huawei Smartphone or tablet should have atleast 20-30 percent of battery to perform the flashing process and a Micro SD Card (must).
Flash Stock firmware on Huawei Smartphone (Card Update)
Step 1: Create a new folder on your Micro SD Card and rename it to dload.
Step 2: Download and extract Huawei Smartphone firmware (for your device) on your Computer. After extracting you will be able to see these files:
Step 3: Now Copy UPDATE.APP and paste it the dload folder on your Micro SD card.
Step 4: Now Power Off your Huawei Smartphone.
Step 5: Now, Press Volume UP, Volume Down and Power Button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until the update process is started automatically.
Step 6: Update Process may takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
Step 7: Once Update Process is completed your device will reboot automatically and ready to use.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash Huawei Honor 7 (PLKUL00) firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.