EMUI 8.0 not only brings you the latest version of Android (8.0), its also boosted with a lot of great features and improvements to make your device more intuitive, faster and safer. We highly recommend updating now.
Recommended level: ★★★★★
Smart recommendations anticipate the services you need and give you timely suggestions. HiVoice can answer your calls, check your system, and search for settings at your command. And HiBoard lets you track your packages and manage bookmarked articles with ease.
AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed. The system boots faster, videos are more fluid, and image thumbnails load in a flash.
Updates to TrustSpace, Find my phone, and PrivateSpace offer greater payment security, more robust system and app security, and enhanced privacy.
New ways of interacting
● A new floating Navigation dock lets you perform frequently-used operations from anywhere on the screen.
● Newly added home screen shortcuts let you quickly access the app features you use most frequently. Simply touch and hold an app icon to display a shortcut menu.
● Enjoy exclusive preloaded theme.
● HiTouch lets you quickly isolate keywords from onscreen text and get links to related services such as restaurants, hotels, movies, and more. Simply hold two fingers on the text to generate keyword and service cards.
● HiVoice communicates with you more fluidly and understands you better. Use simple voice commands to enable or disable features such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, or ask for information about the status of your device (Voice commands only available in Chinese).
● Smart tips recommend you faster and smarter ways to operate your phone, appearing in specific usage scenarios and responding to your usage habits.
● HiBoard (accessed by swiping right on the home screen) now features a Save for later feature that lets you save social media posts and news articles as cards for later reading.
● HiBoard now features an Instant access feature that lets you access frequently used services in a single step. Make QR code payments, hail a taxi, or make a restaurant reservation with ease.
● HiBoard now features delivery cards that you can use to keep track of your packages. Get onscreen collection prompts when you approach parcel lockers.
● HiBoard now features SkyTone cards which you can use to quickly activate SkyTone and purchase data packages.
● The PrivateSpace menu has been optimized, making it easier to create a PrivateSpace on your device. Files can now be moved between the MainSpace and PrivateSpace with ease.
● TrustSpace now provides protection for more than 500 apps.
● Find my phone now lets you track your phones movements and extend its battery life to increase your chances of retrieving it.
● Contacts and Email now let you sync the career details of your LinkedIn contacts.
● Settings has been redesigned for clearer and more intuitive organization. Voice commands can now be used to search for and change settings.
● Gallery now features a recycle bin that retains deleted photos for up to 30 days. Accidentally deleted photos can be restored with a single touch.
● Phone Manager has been simplified to make managing your device easier. Standard cleanups are faster and deep cleanups more thorough.
● Recorder now features speech-to-text conversion.
● Your device can now connect to two different Bluetooth devices simultaneously, such as a band and a car.
1. Automatic time zone uses location information to set a time zone when Location information is enabled.
2. Due to the redesign of Settings, the location of certification logos, legal information, and regulatory information (if applicable) has been altered.
3. To improve your experience, Smart notifications will be updated when you are connected to Wi-Fi. You can disable auto-updates in Settings.
1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. Some third-party apps that are not compatible with Android 8.0 may function incorrectly after the update. It is recommended that you update these apps to their latest versions in HiApp.
3. This system version can be rolled back to the official version of EMUI 5.1 using HiSuite. Rolling back the system version will erase your personal data. Please back up your data in advance. For more information, please contact the customer service hotline.
4. If you encounter any problems during the update, please visit HiCare, Huawei Club, or call the official VIP service hotline on 400-930-9300 for assistance.
5. Your home screen layout may be rearranged slightly.
These are the instructions to flash Stock firmware on Huawei P10 (VTRAL00) using the Card update method.
Requirements: Your Huawei Smartphone or tablet should have atleast 20-30 percent of battery to perform the flashing process and a Micro SD Card (must).
Flash Stock firmware on Huawei Smartphone (Card Update)
Step 1: Create a new folder on your Micro SD Card and rename it to dload.
Step 2: Download and extract Huawei Smartphone firmware (for your device) on your Computer. After extracting you will be able to see these files:
Step 3: Now Copy UPDATE.APP and paste it the dload folder on your Micro SD card.
Step 4: Now Power Off your Huawei Smartphone.
Step 5: Now, Press Volume UP, Volume Down and Power Button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until the update process is started automatically.
Step 6: Update Process may takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
Step 7: Once Update Process is completed your device will reboot automatically and ready to use.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash Huawei P10 (VTRAL00) firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.